Wednesday 14 October 2020

I DON’T KNOW HOW THE USA ELECTIONS (DUE IN 3 WEEKS’ TIME) ARE GOING TO GO, BUT I DO KNOW THAT THE LORD HAS SO FAR REVEALED TO ME THE FOLLOWING REGARDING THE SAME:

10TH MAY 2020:

In a Vision/Supernatural Dream of The LORD, The LORD showed me Donald Trump campaign facing tough situation. Trump struggling to convince Americans that he deserves a second term. I see his campaign team “genuinely” concerned at the situation of their prospects, as they try to shield Trump from obviously uncomfortable political confrontations.

9TH APRIL 2020:

I saw (in a Vision/Supernatural Dream of The LORD) two distinct and separate scenarios. In the first scenario, The LORD showed me Donald Trump. So I saw Donald Trump saying that if they (he and The Republican Party) were to lose the upcoming Presidential elections, they will divide America (attempt to Divide America; and declare himself a Prime Minister---of the Divided part).

In the second scenario, I saw Joe Biden. But behind him and indeed over him, was a dark shadow of Barack Obama hovering above him. In other words, I saw Joe Biden completely engulfed by a large (a big) dark shadow of Barack Obama, that totally engulfed him from above and from behind.

The main Message I was made to understand in the Vision of The LORD is that America will be at a cross road in the upcoming Presidential elections. That America is at the verge of a potential for even more serious divisions therein. Also the shadow of Barack Obama over Joe Biden; with more details to unfold.

7TH JUNE 2019

In a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit in the morning of 7th June 2019, The LORD showed me The United States of America. I see what looks like a flip of the US Senate; looks like Democrats taking over the Senate from Republicans.

I also see a change of Leadership in America (coming to America). But I’m made to understand in the Vision of The LORD, that the two top contenders, are “Outsiders”. So I see America having a choice between a Leader from Myanmar and Barack Obama. I then see Obama seemingly emerging as the new Leader.  I don’t know what “The Leader from Myanmar” means. But Myanmar is a Country in Asia, that has had a Military Dictatorship and a Martial Law sort of, for a very long time.

Is The US Senate about to flip? Is there a Leadership Change coming to The United States of America? Is The United States of America about to become a Myanmar? Is Martial Law coming to America?

Those figurative questions are answered therein.

SHALOM!!!

NOTE: I don’t want to add or subtract from what The LORD has Specifically Communicated (Revealed) in the Above Communications of The LORD, which I had posted on the respective dates and is now doing a Recap on. However, just to help you synthesize these mysteries a little bit. This Race is not about Donald Trump vs Joe Biden (I know that’s hard to understand with the physical ear and the physical mind/brain; as it makes no physical sense). This Race is a Deep Race; as it will eventually come to be seen (exposed) openly: eventually. Hints to how deep it is, is widely mentioned above.

Those who have been Spiritually Matured and Nurtured by The Holy Spirit will understand. Meaning, those with eyes (Spiritual) to see and ears (Spiritual) to hear, will See and will Hear.

SHALOM!!!

PREPARE THE WAY OF THE LORD. JESUS CHRIST (THE MESSIAH) IS COMING TO PICK HIS REPENTANT, HOLY, RIGHTEOUS, WISE AND FAITHFUL SONS AND DAUGHTERS (THE BRIDE OF CHRIST).

HAVE YOU ACCEPTED AND RECEIVED THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD, MASTER AND SAVIOUR?

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ

AMEN.

 

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Biden is the comeback Obama. They are both filled with ungodly agendas. Antichrist is rising, bride of Christ, prepare to meet our savior in the reverential fear of the Lord!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you asking God about Malaysia future..please brother kevin

    ReplyDelete