Wednesday 7 October 2020

VLADIMIR PUTIN:

In the morning of 6th October 2020, in a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, I saw Vladimir Putin, the Russian President. As I saw him, in the Vision of The LORD, I heard him speak about people considering the West to be civilized, advanced and developed. But Vladimir Putin countered that narrative by saying that even the East has got many allures in terms of civilization, advancement and development.

I was made to understand that Vladimir Putin will be taken away (will die) soon and above were like his “parting shot”; his final bow---his final Worldview of the status of the World affairs.

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

That essentially means that a very serious Contestation between The East and The West is in the offing.

NOTE: Posted and Shared as is revealed to me by The LORD, in Visions of The LORD. Just like a News Reporter, a Servant of The LORD (a Prophetic Servant) Proclaims what he is Shown and Revealed to by The LORD. Only The LORD knows the Perfect Timings of the fulfillment of His Revelations.

The East is majorly epitomized by Russia and China etc. While The West is majorly epitomized by The United States of America and Western Europe etc.

SHALOM!!!

PREPARE THE WAY OF THE LORD. JESUS CHRIST (THE MESSIAH) IS COMING TO PICK HIS REPENTANT, HOLY, RIGHTEOUS, WISE AND FAITHFUL SONS AND DAUGHTERS (THE BRIDE OF CHRIST).

HAVE YOU ACCEPTED AND RECEIVED THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD, MASTER AND SAVIOUR?

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ

AMEN.

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi

 

 

 


1 comment: