Saturday 10 October 2020

GREAT EXPLOITS OF THE LORD; THE LORD SPEAKS AGAIN:

In the morning of 9th October 2020, The LORD once again showed me Great Exploits of The LORD Coming to the earth. As The LORD moves Mightily through His Arise & Shine Servanthood.

While in this Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD of 9th October 2020, The LORD specifically reminded me of His earlier conversation (Revelation) of 27th September 2020 (12 days earlier) which I posted and titled as: “Mighty Exploits of The LORD, as The Glory of God Descends upon His End-Time Army”.

So in this latest Vision of The LORD, I saw The Power of The LORD, through The Mighty Move of The Holy Spirit descend upon His Arise & Shine Servanthood, such that I saw them even praying for the Blind and they get healed.

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

The Blind could be both the physically blind and the Spiritually blind.

As the Darkness (both Physical and Spiritual) soon engulfs the earth, The Glory (The Light) of The LORD will descend upon His Arise & Shine Servanthood (sons and daughters of The LORD) and they will do Great Exploits through The Mighty Move of The LORD: The Move of The Holy Spirit, including but not limited to praying for the blind (both physical and Spiritual) and they get healed (delivered). For The LORD will illuminate (Brighten/Lighten up) on and through His Arise & Shine Servanthood, even in the midst of Raw Gross Darkness.

SHALOM!!!

Isaiah 60: 1-4 ‘“Arise, shine; For your light has come! And the glory of The LORD is risen upon you. For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, And deep darkness the people; But The LORD will arise over you, And His glory will be seen upon you. The Gentiles shall come to your light, And kings to the brightness of your rising. “Lift up your eyes all around, and see: They all gather together, they come to you; Your sons shall come from afar, And your daughters shall be nursed at your side.”’

John 14: 12-14 ‘“Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father. And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything in My name, I will do it.”’

PREPARE THE WAY OF THE LORD. JESUS CHRIST (THE MESSIAH) IS COMING TO PICK HIS REPENTANT, HOLY, RIGHTEOUS, WISE AND FAITHFUL SONS AND DAUGHTERS (THE BRIDE OF CHRIST).

HAVE YOU ACCEPTED AND RECEIVED THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD, MASTER AND SAVIOUR?

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ

AMEN.

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi

 


1 comment:

  1. Thank you Servant of the Lord,will this happen before the Rapture of the Church or after?

    ReplyDelete