Friday 5 May 2023

GET A LIFE!

Poverty can be your silent companion. Money can be your silent companion. Fame can be your silent companion. But until and unless you make Christ Jesus your companion, you will never know the meaning of Life. For He is the epitome of Life. He is Life, and He is the giver of Life.

If you think you have life without Christ Jesus, then what you have is actually not life, but death (awaiting pronouncement). If you have Christ Jesus, you have Life (Eternal Life) awaiting Pronouncement and Celebration in the Glorious Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty in Heaven.

Therefore, get a Life! a Life in Christ Jesus; for eternal prosperity and everlasting Life in the Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty in Heaven.

To get Christ Jesus, embrace Repentance for the forgiveness of your sins through the blood of The LORD Jesus Christ, and thereby partake of a pursuance of a walking & a living in Righteousness (Seeking to be Right before The LORD), Holiness (Purity/Pure/Purification before The LORD) and Wisdom (The Fear of The LORD/Reverence before The LORD The God of Heaven). Also ensure that you Worship The LORD in Spirit and in Truth, and that you Serve The LORD in purity, faithfulness and humility.

You will thus for sure: Get a Life!

SHALOM!!!

John 4: 13-14 ‘“Jesus answered and said to her, “Whoever drinks of this water will thirst again, but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life.”’

John 14: 1-4 ‘“Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. And where I go you know, and the way you know.”’

John 14: 5-6 ‘“Thomas said to Him, “LORD, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?” Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.”’

Mark 8:36-38 ‘“For what will (shall) it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul? For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him the Son of Man also will be ashamed when He comes in the glory of His Father with the holy angels.”’

Revelation 19: 6-8 ‘“And I heard, as it were, the voice of a great multitude, as the sound of many waters and as the sound of mighty thunderings, saying, “Alleluia! For the LORD God Omnipotent reigns! Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb (Christ Jesus) has come, and His wife (the faithful sons and daughters of The LORD) has made herself ready.” And to her it was granted to be arrayed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints. Then he said to me, “Write: ‘Blessed are those who are called to the marriage supper of the Lamb!’” And he said to me, “These are the true sayings of God.”’’

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

 

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment