Sunday 14 May 2023

TAKE A STAND:

When it comes to Christ Jesus, one cannot be a fence-sitter. You are either on the right or on the left. There is no room for being a moderate (a compromising believer).

There is no compromising with The LORD God Almighty; you are either on the side of The LORD or on the side of satan.

There is no place for being a centrist/lukewarm in the journey of being a believer in Christ Jesus; one is either on the right-side or on the left-side. All the fence-sitters (the ones that do not want to offend/confront/speak-out or be offended/confronted/spoken-to with the truthful message and the truthful word of God) are actually considered to be on the side of satan.

The Kingdom of God suffers violence, and the violent take it by force. Meaning, them who take an uncompromising stand with and on Christ Jesus, are and will be considered the faithful sons and daughters of The LORD, and they will be granted entry into the glorious Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty in Heaven.

These are them who have embraced Repentance for the forgiveness of their sins through the blood of The LORD Jesus Christ, and thereby are partaking in a pursuance of a walking & a living in Righteousness (Seeking to be Right before The LORD), Holiness (Purity/Pure/Purification before The LORD) and Wisdom (The Fear of The LORD/Reverence before The LORD The God of Heaven). They also worship The LORD in Spirit and in Truth, and Serve The LORD in purity, faithfulness and humility.

Make sure you are amongst them, that you be able to inherit the Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty in Heaven, in due course.

SHALOM!!!

Mathew 11:12 “And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force.”

Revelation 3:14-22 ‘“And to the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write, ‘These things says the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the Beginning of the creation of God: “I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot. So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth. Because you say, ‘I am rich, have become wealthy, and have need of nothing’—and do not know that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked—I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, that you may be rich; and white garments, that you may be clothed, that the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that you may see. As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and Repent. Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me. To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne. “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.”’

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

 

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment