Tuesday 30 May 2023

“PEACE PROCESS”

A controversy in Israel between the Israeli top military generals/commanders/officers (including defence minister) and the Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

I was then made to understand that the controversy was because the military team (including the Israeli defence minister) were concerned about Peace Process, while the Prime Minister was concerned with Security of Israel. The Prime Minister did not want to link Israeli security with anything, while the military team wanted to link the Israeli security with the Peace Process.

In other words, for the Military team, the Peace Process” was important to safeguard Israel’s security, while for the Prime Minister, the Peace Process” was not a link (not important) to safeguard Israel’s security.

I then heard a voice say: ‘“Why link the Israeli security with “Peace Process?”’. The voice of The LORD.

The Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD then ended. 28th May 2023.

SHALOM!!!

Meaning, there is soon going to be a clamour for a “Peace Process” between Israel and her adversaries. External pressure (forces) pushing for it (the “Peace Process”).

Israel will be divided regarding this matter; including within the top echelons of Israeli leadership spectrum.

SHALOM!!!

Daniel 9:27 ‘“Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week; But in the middle of the week he shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering. And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate, Even until the consummation, which is determined, Is poured out on the desolate.”’

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

 

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment