Tuesday 9 May 2023

SOMETIMES:

Sometimes The LORD God Almighty has to take us out of our comfort zones, that He may move very Mightily in our life.

Sometimes The LORD God Almighty has to take us out of/from familiarity, that He may reveal to us His hidden (secret) treasure.

Sometimes The LORD God Almighty has to separate us (set us apart), for the glory and honour of His Mighty Name.

Sometimes The LORD God Almighty has to take us away, that He may reveal to us the inheritance that He has prepared for us.

Sometimes The LORD God Almighty has to take us away from our foundation, origin and base, so that He may start afresh/anew with us, according to His perfect plan, perfect will and perfect timing.

Sometimes we have to shift/depart/change positions, so that we (be able to) realize our God-directed and God-instructed Spiritual potential.

Sometimes we have to leave behind established structures and systems, so that we be in the perfect plan and the perfect will of The LORD God Almighty, as per the season at hand.

May we be ready to answer the call, when The LORD calls us to Himself. Remember, His call may come in different/unique form/way.

SHALOM!!!

Genesis 12: 1-3 ‘“Now The LORD had said to Abram: “Get out of your country, From your family And from your father’s house, To a land that I will show you. I will make you a great nation; I will bless you And make your name great; And you shall be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you; And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

 

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi

 

 

 


2 comments: