Tuesday 23 May 2023

ISRAEL’S MILITARY EFFECTIVENESS, PRECISION AND DISCIPLINE:

In the morning of 22nd May 2023 in a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, I found myself in the nation of Israel.

While here, The LORD showed me how Israelis were in the past exposed (as rockets/missiles from their enemies used to fall on them, causing them massive distress, injuries and deaths). Then came the Iron Dome, that is now protecting them from rockets/missiles unleashed by their enemies.

I was then shown, in the Vision of The LORD, the Israeli Government (and the Israeli Military) working on improving the Iron Dome's effectiveness (efficiency, accuracy and precision) through research etc.

I then saw, in the Vision of The LORD, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu (together with the top Israeli military officials) taking a personal charge of leading the process of improving the effectiveness of the Iron Dome.

I was made to understand, in the Vision of The LORD, that Netanyahu was working on it as his main legacy project.

I also saw military discipline being enforced. Some military officers being moved/removed due to indiscipline issues.

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

The understanding being that Israel will continue to be strong militarily; a fortified military, with military precision and military discipline being the hallmark.

The LORD will fight for Israel.

SHALOM!!!

NOTE: Iron Dome is a special air defense system that Israel uses (from 2011) to protect herself (himself) from missile/rocket attacks from her (his) enemies.

SHALOM!!!

1st Samuel 17: 45 ‘“David answered: You've come out to fight me with a sword and a spear and a dagger. But I've come out to fight you in the name of The LORD All-Powerful. He is the God of Israel's army, and you have insulted him too!”’

Psalm 122:6 ‘“Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: “May they prosper who love you.”’

Zechariah 2:8 ‘“For thus says The LORD of hosts: “He sent Me after glory, to the nations which plunder you; for he who touches you touches the apple of His eye.”’

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

 

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,

 

 

Kevin Mirasi

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment