Tuesday 27 December 2011

A Dream Where I found myself in a Talk-Show Where Barack Obama was Mentioned as Having an Anti-Christ Agenda


On the night of 27th December 2011 after my midnight prayers I had a short dream. And in this dream I found myself in a talk show. And there was a woman in this talk show who was telling the audience about somebody. And this woman was talking of how US President Barack Obama had some evil agenda and how he despises the LORD God Almighty and even how he despises the church of Jesus Christ.  I didn’t see the face of this woman clearly in the dream but I got the impression that she had a very close relation to Barack Obama, in the dream I got the impression that she was his wife.

And from the dream I got the message that the woman was implying that Barack Obama had an Anti-Christ agenda. This is the 4th time I’m having a dream about the evil intentions of Barack Obama as regards the significance of the times we are living in, the end times. And it’s also the second time I’m having a dream where Barack Obama is portrayed as the Anti-Christ.

Mine is to pass the dreams as presented to me and if that is my role in fulfilling my kingdom purpose then I humbly submit that I will serve the LORD in that purpose and pray every time that the Supernatural/Spiritual dreams I do get are from the LORD. And over time I have received dreams which have got warnings and end-time messages. As a watchman mine is to sound the alarm so that people can know the times we are living in so that people can prepare for the imminent arrival of Jesus Christ in absolute Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Full Surrender to the LORD Jesus Christ.

Meanwhile you can pray over these dreams and ask the LORD for spiritual discernment. And remember the LORD showed Joel what would happen in the last days: “And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy,   your old men will dream dreams,   your young men will see visions.  Even on my servants, both men and women,  I will pour out my Spirit in those days."

2nd Thessalonians 2:1-4Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters, not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord has already come. Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.  He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.”

Daniel 11:36-39 “The king will do as he pleases. He will exalt and magnify himself above every god and will say unheard-of things against the God of gods. He will be successful until the time of wrath is completed, for what has been determined must take place.  He will show no regard for the gods of his ancestors or for the one desired by women, nor will he regard any god, but will exalt himself above them all.  Instead of them, he will honor a god of fortresses; a god unknown to his ancestors he will honor with gold and silver, with precious stones and costly gifts. He will attack the mightiest fortresses with the help of a foreign god and will greatly honor those who acknowledge him. He will make them rulers over many people and will distribute the land at a price.”


Kevin Mirasi





No comments:

Post a Comment