Thursday 29 December 2011

A Dream Where I was Shown the Evil Schemes Orchestrated by Barack Obama as the End-time Anti-Christ


On the night of 29th December 2011 I had a short dream. This dream was similar in theme to immediate previous last dream I had.

And in this dream I found myself in an office setting. The office was partitioned in various cubicles. And in the dream I was working in this office. And in this dream one of the people we were sharing the floor with was USA President Barack Obama. In the dream I was working as one of his intelligent advisors.

And in this dream I found myself discussing with a team in this office about the death of a certain West African leader who had just died in the dream. This leader was a Muslim and his death had been orchestrated by this intelligent team I was working with in the dream. And the aim of eliminating him was to fuel division in the Muslim world so as to cause confusion and a state of chaos and lack of order. I was made to understand in the dream that all these was in an attempt to gain control of the running of the affairs of the whole world.

 I this dream I was made to understand in my heart that the architect of this entire scheme was our boss Barack Obama. 

And while in the dream it really pained me on the scheme we were working on; it felt so evil and dehumanizing the assignment we were involved in.

 I don’t know whether this dream had figurative implications on it, I don’t know but I believe so. The setting and the theme of the dream had a figurative implications pointing to the real agenda of what most likely is happening at this end of times.

In the dream I was made to understand the evil schemes and agenda that the lawlessman was now engineering. I then woke up from the dream.

2nd Thessalonians 2:1-4 Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters, not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord has already come. Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.  He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

Daniel 11:42-45 He will extend his power over many countries; Egypt will not escape.  He will gain control of the treasures of gold and silver and all the riches of Egypt, with the Libyans and Cushites in submission.  But reports from the east and the north will alarm him, and he will set out in a great rage to destroy and annihilate many.  He will pitch his royal tents between the seas at the beautiful holy mountain. Yet he will come to his end, and no one will help him.

Revelation 13:5-8 The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise its authority for forty-two months. It opened its mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven.  It was given power to wage war against God’s holy people and to conquer them. And it was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation.  All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast—all whose names have not been written in the Lamb’s book of life, the Lamb who was slain from the creation of the world.

Daniel 7:24-25 The ten horns are ten kings who will come from this kingdom. After them another king will arise, different from the earlier ones; he will subdue three kings.  He will speak against the Most High and oppress his holy people and try to change the set times and the laws. The holy people will be delivered into his hands for a time, times and half a time.


END.


Kevin Mirasi





No comments:

Post a Comment