Tuesday 9 April 2019

BENJAMIN NETANYAHU TO FORM THE NEXT ISRAELI GOVERNMENT, AS HE WINS RE-ELECTION; FULFILLING THE WORDS OF THE PROPHECY OF THE LORD, 6 MONTHS LATER:

The Elections had not been announced, but then on 17th November 2018, The LORD Spoke to me about events that were then to soon come to Israel, regarding a General Election. What I stated as follows when posting and sharing forth the Prophecy of The LORD back then on 17th November 2018: ‘“So in this Vision of The LORD, I saw Benjamin Netanyahu forming the next Israeli Government. I saw Netanyahu meeting one of the Potential Coalition Partners Arye Deri of Sash Party, who comes to his office, to discuss formation of Government. This after an Election.”’

I went further to state as follows on that 17th November 2018, when posting and sharing across the Prophecy of The LORD: ‘“The Message that was imparted in my heart from this Communication of The LORD, is that Benjamin Netanyahu will form the next Israeli Government, as The Prime Minister of Israel.”’

On 30th November 2018, The LORD once again Spoke to me in another very powerful Vision, in which He sent me to deliver a Specific Message to Benjamin Netanyahu, in the Vision of The LORD. The Message being (as I posted it back then on 30th November 2018): ‘“God intervened to ensure he remained the Israeli Leader, because God has Chosen him to lead Israel in Days and Times ahead.”’

I further stated as follows on 30th November 2018: ‘“So in the Vision of The LORD, I found myself sitted in a Place with Benjamin Netanyahu and Avigdor Liebermann (the then just Resigned Israeli Defense Minister and Leader of Yisrael Beytenu Party). Avigdor Liebermann was surprised at the sayings of The LORD, even as he listened to the message that was being relayed to Benjamin Netanyahu. I then saw Netanyahu teasingly (somewhat jokingly) patting Avigdor Liebermann on the back.”’

Going further to state as follows on 30th November 2018, when posting and sharing forth the Prophecy of The LORD: ‘“The First Message that was imparted in my heart from this Communication of The LORD is that The LORD God Almighty has chosen Benjamin Netanyahu to lead Israel in Days and Times ahead. Very Delicate Days and Times ahead.”’

Therefore, come 9th April 2019, Israel went for General Elections, and Benjamin Netanyahu has emerged as the Winner: Both in terms of his Party Likud being the Biggest Party, and Right-wing Coalition (Parties who have pledged to Support him in forming a Right-Wing Coalition Government) being the Majority.

SHALOM!!!

NOTE: Sash party has unexpectedly performed exceptionally well in the Israeli elections, emerging third, behind Likud and Kahol Lavon (Blue and White). Sash party emerging second amongst Right-wing Parties; automatically making it the Second Biggest Party in The Government to be formed. No wonder The LORD Specifically mentioned it (Sash Party) in the Vision of The LORD, meeting Netanyahu to discuss formation of Government: The Right-wing Government. That essentially was also a Prophecy by The LORD in that Vision of The LORD of 17th November 2018, of an exceptional performance of Sash Party in the Elections that has happened 6 months later. To put that into context, in 2015 Israeli General elections, Sash party was 5th amongst the right-wing parties; it was thus the 5th biggest Party in the previous Government. But now it has unexpectedly and surprisingly improved to emerge second, amongst the Right-wing parties.

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi










1 comment:

  1. There is no mention of the king of Israel in the book of Revelation, perhaps Israel is left without a PM so they will realize their true king is Jesus Christ during the 7 years

    ReplyDelete