Sunday 28 April 2019

GOD WILL NOT SHARE HIS GLORY WITH ANOTHER:

Do not focus on Praising or Glorifying a Servant of The LORD, at the expense of The LORD Himself. It is dangerous. It is spiritually naive. It dirties the Spiritual atmosphere. It defiles an altar of The LORD. It is equivalent to worshiping a Servant of The LORD, instead of Worshiping The LORD. Remember: God will never share His Glory with anyone; Not even did He share His Glory with Moses, Not even Elijah, Not even John The Baptist, Not even Daniel, Not even Ezekiel, Not even Jeremiah etc.

I’m very glad that the said Servant of The LORD, has had to finally personally intervene and redirect such Praises away from himself to The LORD; for The Glory and Honour of The LORD. All Glory and Honour belongs ONLY to The LORD. I hope that this will continue, because such behaviour (of Praising and Glorifying Servants of God) are what sometimes leads to Shaking of Ministries, Shaking of Servants of God, Shaking of the Church. That The Church (Ministry/Servants of God/sons and daughters of The LORD) may offer a Holy and an Acceptable form of Worship before The LORD of Heaven: a Worship in Spirit and in Truth.

A True Church formed on the Foundation of The Blood and The Cross Must adhere to remain True to its Foundation: The Rock---The LORD Jesus Christ The Messiah, who is The Chief Cornerstone of The House of God.

The LORD once showed me amongst many others mysteries (on 8th April 2018, in a Vision of The LORD), when I saw The LORD Speaking to the said Servant of The LORD, and The LORD told him: ‘“It is me who operates through your hands in healing and it is me who dries your hands.”’

Meaning that amongst other things, The LORD was revealing that He shares His Glory with No One. He can even take His Glory away. He extends His Glory by Grace and Mercy. He is The One to be Praised and Worshiped. The LORD sometimes Resets and Refreshes His Servants and His Ministries, as He reminds them that All Glory and Honour belongs to Him. That Focus be upon Him: The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit.

Respect Servants of God (The Genuine ones), but do not appear to Worship them, however (regardless of) how Mighty The LORD has raised a Ministry, a Church or a Servant (s) of God. It can kill a Ministry. It can cause spiritual confusion in a ministry (a Church). It can lead to The LORD taking away His Servant (s). Even if God has used His servants to Heal, to Prophesy, to Preach etc. Do Not say it is the Servant of God that has Healed the sick. No. The LORD is the One who has Healed, through His Servant (s).

Glory Belongs to The LORD; and Victory Belongs to Jesus. Do not attempt to take The Glory from The LORD and place it upon anyone. It is harmful, it is naive, it is wrong, It is Spiritually Repulsive. Stop it!

SHALOM!!!

Isaiah 42: 8 ‘“I am The LORD, that is My Name; And My Glory I will not give to another, Nor My praise to carved images.”’

Isaiah 48:11 ‘“For My own sake, for My own sake, I will do it; For how should My name be profaned? And I will not give My glory to another.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi


No comments:

Post a Comment