Tuesday 30 April 2019

HE IS A MIGHTY GOD. A MIGHTY WARRIOR. WHO CAN CONTEST AGAINST HIM?

They change the Bible and put their own names, claiming to be the Two Witnesses. They even put their photos in the Bible. They want to hoodwink those who have never read the Bible; so it will be their first time reading it.

The above is what The LORD showed me (and was Speaking to me about) in a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit in the morning of 29th April 2019.

(I don’t know exactly who these people are. But I was made to understand in the Vision of The LORD, that they are from USA; a man and a woman. I was given a hint regarding their names; names of people I don’t know. Maybe the names were just for illustration purposes; or whatever. I may not exactly know).

NOTE: Many people claim to be the Two Witnesses. But only The LORD knows exactly the personalities that are (and will be) The Two Witnesses mentioned in the Book of Revelation 11.

The Vision of The LORD actually continued in the second part, within the same Vision. So The Spirit of The LORD put these Lamentation Words upon me, in the Vision of The LORD. So I was Lamenting as follows, through the Inspiration of The Holy Spirit:

‘“They are trying to contest against God. How do you contest against God? There is no contest there. God is so Huge and Mighty (a Mighty Warrior), and covers the expanse of The Universe. How can a small mere man contest against Him? There is no contest there.”’

As I was Lamenting the above Words in The Vision of The LORD, I saw a very huge Figure. A Huge Figure of a Person. A person who was so huge, his height was beyond the Sky; and he looked like a Mighty Warrior. The LORD then made me know that He is more huge, several Times than the person that I was seeing; because He (The LORD God Almighty) covers the entire Universe. He is a Mighty God; a Mighty Warrior.

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

Who can contest against Him? A mere man cannot contest against Him, by Coming against His Word, and attempting to change His Word as is written in The Holy Book of God (The Bible).

So in summary: This is what The LORD was saying in the above Vision of The LORD:

That there will be (and there is) an attempt to change the Word of God, as is written in The Bible. An attempt will be (and is being) made to hoodwink (deceive) people as to the True meaning of The Word of God as is written in The Bible. There will be (and there is) a deliberate attempt to alter the Word and the meaning of The Word of God, as is written in The Bible. They want to (attempt to) hoodwink those who have never read the Bible; so it will be their first time reading it.

But God will not allow this. Who can Contest against Him? A mere man (human being) will not contest against God and win. There will essentially be No Contest. For God is a Mighty Warrior.

SHALOM!!!

NOTE: The Above Message of The LORD has got a very deep meaning and understanding, may The Holy Spirit help you understand it.

SHALOM!!!

Job 9:19 ‘“If it is a matter of strength, he is mighty! And if it is a matter of justice, who can challenge him?”’

Psalm 86:10 ‘“For You are great, and do wondrous things; You alone are God.”’

Isaiah 42: 13 ‘“The LORD shall go forth like a mighty man; He shall stir up His zeal like a man of war. He shall cry out, yes, shout aloud; He shall prevail against His enemies.”’

Exodus 15:3 ‘“The LORD is a warrior; The LORD is His Name.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi


No comments:

Post a Comment