Tuesday 2 April 2019

“MAN WILL BURN HIMSELF”. “WORLD ANNAL COMMUNITY”.

In a series of Visions (Supernatural Dreams) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit on 1st April 2019 and on 2nd April 2019, The LORD showed me the following:

APRIL 1ST 2019:

I Hear The Spirit of The LORD say: “Man will burn himself”.

I then see complex chemical infusion take place, in a place. I see this led by The United States of America. The Vision of The LORD then ends.

Could it be related to a Chemical explosion (warfare) or a Nuclear explosion (warfare) or Fatal experiments? Details were not revealed to me.

APRIL 2ND 2019:

I see Barack Obama, it’s like he has hired me for a job. I see him running for a position of Power (Authority). He hires me to be part of a team coordinating his activities; relating to his running for a Position of Power (Authority). I initially accept the job, but then later refuse to take it up. I thus later reject the Job, as The Spirit of God reveals to me that Barack Obama is the Anti-Christ; as The LORD shows me the schemes, the agendas and the plans that Barack Obama wants to institute even as he runs for this position of Power (Authority).

I then later see a huge Banner (more so like a Billboard). On the Billboard, I see the image of Obama. Beside the image, on the Billboard are written Abominable Words, some of which The Spirit of God seals from my memory, but I’m allowed by The Spirit of God to remember the following write up therein: “World Annal Community.”

As I’m made to understand in the Vision of The LORD: “World Annal Community”, being a consortium (a grouping) of Abominable characters and abominable activities, plans, schemes and agendas. An Anti-Christ Agenda: Abomination of Desolation. This “World Annal Community” being led by Barack Obama.

SHALOM!!!

NOTE: These are signs of the End of Days (Times). The Days that The Messiah Jesus Christ comes to pick His Wise, Righteous, Holy Church (The Bride of Christ: The Faithful Sons and Daughters of The LORD). This followed immediately by the earth being plunged into The Great Tribulation Period. These are also The Days when The LORD has Poured His Spirit, and He is Revealing The Mysteries of This Hour to His Servants, The Prophets. Even as He Speaks to His Sons, Daughters and Servants through Dreams and Visions etc.

SHALOM!!!

2nd Peter 3: 10-13 ‘“But the day of The LORD will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up. Therefore, since all these things will be dissolved, what manner of persons ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness, looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be dissolved, being on fire, and the elements will melt with fervent heat? Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.”’

Revelation 18: 15-19 ‘“The merchants of these things, who became rich by her, will stand at a distance for fear of her torment, weeping and wailing, and saying, ‘Alas, alas, that great city that was clothed in fine linen, purple, and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls! For in one hour such great riches came to nothing.’ Every shipmaster, all who travel by ship, sailors, and as many as trade on the sea, stood at a distance and cried out when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, ‘What is like this great city?’ “They threw dust on their heads and cried out, weeping and wailing, and saying, ‘Alas, alas, that great city, in which all who had ships on the sea became rich by her wealth! For in one hour she is made desolate.”’

Mathew 24: 15 ‘“Therefore when you see the ‘abomination of desolation,’ spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place” (whoever reads, let him understand).”’

Revelation 13: 2-5 ‘“Now the beast which I saw was like a leopard, his feet were like the feet of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. The dragon gave him his power, his throne, and great authority. And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast. So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?” And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two months.”’

Revelation 13: 14-15 ‘“And he deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived. He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi


2 comments:

  1. So many people are seeing dreams and visions of Obama being the antichrist. Who would have thought 20 years ago that the antichrist would be called 'Barry' ? This is the stuff of Monty Python. I not 100% convinced. I always though A/C had to come from Europe or a nation of Europe Revived Roman Empire. Mavron is also very dodgy.

    ReplyDelete