Friday 12 April 2019

THE SECRET OF BEING CONTENT IN ANY AND EVERY SITUATION:

What is important is to have a modest mindset; being contented with what one has. So long as somebody has got Food, Shelter, Clothing and The Word of God (The Holy Bible) that is basically enough. Any other thing (Vehicle, Properties, Assets, lots of Cash, big Job Titles etc.) are just but added advantage that if one loses should not be a big deal OR if one gains should also not be a big deal. The Basics are just enough. But even if one does not have the basics at a Particular point in time, Him (The LORD God Almighty) who created them is very Faithful, He will Open a Way; soon enough. One just needs to have Hope, Trust and Faith in Him (The LORD), even as they Pursue Righteousness and Holiness.

After all, we came to the earth with nothing and will leave with nothing.

It is also important that one is not blinded by the wealth they have in their possession (Remember the parable of the Rich man; and also how it is easier for a camel to pass through an eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into The Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty). Likewise, it is also important that one is not consumed by the worry of their presumed state of despair.

SHALOM!!!

Philippians 4:12-13 ‘“I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do all this (things) through Him (Christ) who gives me strength (Strengthens me).”’

Mathew 6: 25-26 ‘“Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?”’

Mathew 6: 32-33 ‘“For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first His kingdom and His Righteousness, and all these things will be given (added) to you as well.”’

Hebrews 13:5 ‘“Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you”’.

1st Timothy 6:6-7“But Godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it.”’

Luke 12:15 ‘“Then He said to them, "Watch out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; life does not consist in an abundance of possessions.”’

Mark 8: 36-38 ‘“For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul? For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him the Son of Man also will be ashamed when He comes in the glory of His Father with the holy angels.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi


No comments:

Post a Comment