Sunday 21 April 2019

THIS IS ALL THAT ANY HUMAN BEING NEEDS; WHILE HERE ON THE EARTH:

1-Strive to ensure No Pressure (Financial, Social, Emotional, Professional/Career, Academic etc.) upon you; at all Times. If Pressure comes upon your way, deflect it away through The Help of The LORD. This through Prayer and Meditation (before The LORD); asking The LORD to take it away. He is a Faithful God, He will see you through and give you a Breakthrough, and remove the Pressure upon your soul, your spirit, your mind, your heart and your body.

2-To seek The Peace, The Tranquility and The Joy of The LORD at all Times.

3-To embrace Repentance (for the forgiveness of your sins through The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ The Messiah) and Pursuance of Righteousness (Right before The LORD, by following the Ways and the Requirements of The LORD), Holiness (set apart for the Glory and Honour of The LORD), Wisdom (The Fear of The LORD; Reverence for and before The LORD) and Complete Surrender & Submission before The LORD at all Times.

4-Preparing for The Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty in Heaven.

5-Serving The LORD in Purity (a Pure heart), Faithfulness and Humility.

6-Worshiping The LORD in Spirit and in Truth.

SHALOM!!!

Psalm 51: 10-12 ‘“Create in me a clean heart, O God, And renew a steadfast spirit within me. Do not cast me away from Your presence, And do not take Your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of Your salvation, And uphold me by Your generous Spirit.”’

John 14:27 ‘“Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.”’

John 4: 23-24 ‘“But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him. God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”’

Psalm 51: 4-9 ‘“Against You, You only, have I sinned, And done this evil in Your sight—That You may be found just when You speak, And blameless when You judge. Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity, And in sin my mother conceived me. Behold, You desire truth in the inward parts, And in the hidden part You will make me to know wisdom. Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean; Wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow. Make me hear joy and gladness, That the bones You have broken may rejoice. Hide Your face from my sins, And blot out all my iniquities.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi


1 comment: